I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

terça-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2017

Light Of Darkness - Light Of Darkness 1971 (Germany, Krautrock, Heavy Psychedelic Rock)

- John Latimer - vocals, piano, organ, percussion
- Byron Grant - guitars, fiddle
- Mike Reoch - bass, flute, piano, harmonica
- Manfred Bebert - drums


01. Movin' Along (John Latimer, Byron Grant, Mike Reoch, Manfred Bebert) - 4:12
02. Love In Your Heart (John Latimer, Byron Grant, Mike Reoch) - 5:19
03. Ain't No Place Where I Belong (John Latimer, Byron Grant, Mike Reoch, Manfred Bebert) - 5:00
04. Soul Francisco (T.J.White) - 9:55
05. Freedom Fight (John Latimer, Byron Grant, Mike Reoch, Manfred Bebert) - 6:39
06. Time (John Latimer, Byron Grant, Mike Reoch, Manfred Bebert) - 4:13
07. Down 'N' Out (John Latimer, Byron Grant, Mike Reoch, Manfred Bebert) - 8:51



Yandex
or
Mediafire 

Nenhum comentário: