I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quarta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2017

Tea - The Ship 1975 (Switzerland, Krautrock, Heavy Prog)

- Marc Storace - lead vocals, percusion
- Armand Volker - guitars, vocals
- Turo Paschayan - bass, co-lead vocals (04)
- Philippe Kienholz - keyboards, vocals
- Roli Eggli - drums, percussion
+
- Tato Gomez - bass (04)
- Santiago - backing vocals (01-06)
- Dieter Dierks - producer


01. Breakdown (Philippe Kienholz, Marc Storace) - 7:12
02. Through Scarlet (Philippe Kienholz, Turo Paschayan, Armand Volker, Marc Storace) - 4:39
03. The Ship (Philippe Kienholz, Marc Storace) - 6:44
04. See You Again (Dieter Dierks, Turo Paschayan, Armand Volker, Marc Storace) - 3:59
05. I'd Never Have Bothered (Dieter Dierks, Philippe Kienholz, Marc Storace) - 7:56
06. A Dog Called Joe (Armand Volker, Turo Paschayan) - 3:15
07. Crystal Rivers (Roli Eggli, Armand Volker, Turo Paschayan, Marc Storace) - 2:46
08. Summer In The City (John Sebastian, Steve Boone, Mark Sebastian) - 2:49  


Yandex
or
Mediafire

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Thanx a lot!