I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quarta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2017

Shamall - Journey To A Nightmare 1989 (Germany, Electronic, Ambient)

- Shamall (Norbert Krüler) - all drums and percussion, all keyboards, grand piano, computer programming
- Detlef Reder - electric and acoustic guitars, bass guitar, computer programming
+
- Lutz Breden - classical guitar (07)
- Michael Jaspers - synthesizer bell (08)
- Kralli - metal piano sequence (08)
- Jamaica Horn Section - all brass sequences
- Underground String Ensemble - all string sequences


All tracks written and arranged by Shamall.
01. Turning Point - 7:45    
Journey To A Nightmare - including (02-06):
02. Part 1: Theme Of Fear - 2:52   
03. Part 2: The Classical Vampire Dance - 3:59    
04. Part 3: Egyptian Story - 2:33    
05. Part 4: The End Of Fear - 0:47   
06. Part 5: The Awakening - 3:30    
07. Nothing To Say - 4:39    
08. April 23rd - 6:13    
09. Falcons Fly - 4:48    
10. Dancing Dew - 5:59    
11. 'Til Five - 5:23    


Mediafire

Nenhum comentário: