I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2017

Helmut Köllen (Triumvirat) - You Won't See Me 1977 (Germany, Rock)

Bass – Dieter Petereit
Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals – Helmut Koellen*
Cover [Design] – A. Backhausen*
Drums – Matthias Holtmann
Engineer – Conny Plank
Engineer [Assistant] – Jürgen Krämer
Keyboards – Jürgen Fritz
Music By – Koellen* (tracks: A1 to B3), Fritz* (tracks: A1 to B2)
Photography By – Jenniges
Producer, Engineer – Jürgen Fritz
Backing Vocals – Brigitte Witt, Elke Koellen*

A1     It's Hard To Love You     5:46
A2     I Walk On The River     3:53
A3     Station     3:19
A4a     Dear Poor Boy     7:19
A4b     Playin' This Song Together    
B1     Listen Lady     4:38
B2     Main Street     4:17
B3     The Story Of Life Written-By – Bathelt*  4:23
B4     You Won't See Me Written-By – Lennon/McCartney*  6:03

Mediafire

Nenhum comentário: