I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

terça-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2017

Toad - Tomorrow Blue 1972 (Switzerland, Krautrock, Hard Rock, Heavy Psychedelic Rock)

- Vittorio "Vic" Vergeat - guitars, piano, vocals
- Werner Fröhlich - Fender bass, vocals
- Cosimo Lampis - drums, congas
+
- Helmut Lipsky - violin (03,06)
- Martin Birch - engineer
- Chris Schwegler, Toad - producers


All tracks written by Vic Vergeat and Werner Fröhlich except where noted.01. Thoughts  - 6:26
02. Tomorrow Blue - 9:06
03. Blind Chapman's Tales (Vic Vergeat) - 5:20
04. Vampires - 5:40
05. No Need - 3:36
06. Change In Time  - 12:20
07. Three O'Clock In The Morning (Vic Vergeat) - 0:45
Bonuses:
08. Fly (Vergeat, Fröhlich,
Andreas Baltasar Wenger) - 6:45
09. I Saw Her Standing There (John Lennon, Paul McCartney) - 3:25
10. Green Ham (Vic Vergeat) - 3:55


Mediafire
or
Yandex 

Nenhum comentário: