I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

sexta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2017

Frühlingserwachen - Focu Qui Ti Si Magna 1979 (Germany, Psych Prog, Folk, Rock)


Acoustic Guitar – Norbert Becker (2)
Bass – Zelli Born
Cover – Peter Schöttle
Drums, Bells – Werner Holtgrave
Flute – Andreas Musolff
Lyrics By, Music By – Roland Musolff
Lyrics By, Music By, Acoustic Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar, Vocals – Volker Wach
Music Consultant – Thomas Kiener
Saxophone – Lazy Schmidt
Vocals – Inge Strache

A1     Dream Lovers    
A2     Roses In Return    
A3     So Far Sea    
A4     Passing And Leaving    
B1     What A Load (I'm Coming Again)    
B2     Since I Love You    
B3     I Was Living For You    
B4     The Sound Came From Upon Somewhere    
B5     The Change    

Mediafire

Nenhum comentário: