I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

quarta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2017

Rigoni & Schoenherz - Victor (a Symphonic Poem) 1975 (Austria, Krautrock, Symphonic Prog, Rock Opera)

Este disco é maravilhoso já publiquei no Contramão há séculos. Enfim... Altamente recomendado!

- Richard Schönherz - keyboards, lead vocals
- Manuel Rigoni - drums, percussion
+
- Harry Stojka - guitar
- Johan Daansen - guitar   
- Kurt Hauenstein - bass, lead vocals (04c)
- Achim Buchstab - lead vocals (02a,03b)
- Peter Wolf - Arp synthesizer (01a)
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - orchestra
- Wiener Akademie Kammerchor - choir
- Peter Hauke - producer

All tracks written by Manuel Rigoni and Richard Schönherz.
01. Victor (Part 1) - 18:40 including:
a). The Invitation
b). The Head Of The Circus Sings For His Beloved Audience   
02. Victor (Part 2) - 15:51 including:
a). Who Is Victor
b). Victor's Song For Himself
03. Victor (Part 3) - 17:32 including:
a). Victor's Song For His Father
b). Where Is Victor
04. Victor (Part 4) - 22:28 including:
a). Victor's Dream
b). Victor's Song For The White Man
c). The Song Of Life

Yandex
or
Mediafire

Um comentário: