I'm Brazilian, I've always loved music and since I was little I buy and I listen to rock.
During the 70's I met a magazine called Pop, which I christened German Pop, since it was of Germanic origin, I did not understand what was written in the great majority, but it was there that I met the groups that I publish here on the blog today. Rock made in Germany is one of my favorites, but my taste is very eclectic.

Sou brasileira, sempre amei música e desde muito pequena compro e ouço rock. Durante os anos 70 conheci uma revista chamada Pop, que batizei de Pop Alemã, uma vez que era de origem germânica, eu não entendia o que estava escrito na sua grande maioria, mas foi ali que conheci os grupos que hoje publico aqui no blog. O rock feito da Alemanha é um dos meus favoritos, mas meu gosto é muito eclético.

segunda-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2017

Rufus Zuphall - Phallobst 1971 (Germany, Krautrock, Prog Folk)

- Günter Krause - electric & acoustic guitar, steel guitar, mellotron, vocals
- Thomas Kittel - electric guitar, 12-string guitar, clavinet
- Klaus Gülden - flute
- Manfred Spangenberg - bass
- Udo Dahmen - drums
+
- Dieter Dierks - engineer


All tracks written by Rufus Zuphal.
01. Closing Time - 3:23
02. Wenn schon, denn schon - 3:30
03. Schnupfer - 5:16
04. Waste Land - 5:10
05. Makröjel - 5:59
06. Prickel Pit - 3:52
07. Portland Town - 3:54
08. I'm On My Way - 5:06


Mediafire 

Nenhum comentário: